Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i'm going on total radio silence for a while.




past, present, future.

only one really exists, and yet lately i spend so much time thinking about the two that don't. recently i've been living everywhere in my head but right now. thinking about how things were, how they will never be(?), how they could be, how i want them to be. it's all bullshit. stories. tangents that are nothing but electricity in my brain. the only thing that is real are actions, and i need to spend less time thinking and more time doing.

live right now, that's all there is.

3 comments:

Highwaisted said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Virginie said...

Absofuckinlutely!!!!
These things would be so much easier to understand if people wouldn't turn them into cliches... Its like trying to turn a genuine thought into something mainstream.
I like your attitude!
I've just moved to Chile and I'm trying to have that same attitude.

Gage1 said...

damn straight... working on the same thing myself!