Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ahh the subleties of naked picture taking.

it's hilarious how i can absolutely tear apart a pic of myself. for example, the one above is good but my booty looks a little small and i think the nostrils are featured too heavily.

this one is good of the boobs but the way you can see my bony heel is kind of creepy in the background and i'm not that into the weird gaping mouth thing i've got going. and also i don't like the way my fingers look.

this one is actually okay, but but my left boob looks weirdly long.

man arm. no bueno. obsess much??? am i the only one who does this shit or is this hyper obsessive detail noticing behaviour totally insane?

also how is it possible that denis leary is so fucking hot in rescue me? how does a man with worse hair than donald trump, heinous bono sunglasses and gap tooth make me want to get thrown around a room like WHAT?

5 comments:

Virginie said...

It never ceases to impress me how we, generally more women than men? have the capacity to critize ourselves and other women, usually, in detail.
Estas guapisima!
Nice reading you, as always.

Saludos!

Gage1 said...

god I won't even get started on how I dissect my appearance when faced with the mirror...

liz said...

Unfortunately I think most women do that. I'll notice shit in my self-portraits and my husband says, "What are you talking about?" like I'm nuts. I partially blame fashion magazine addiction from an early age.

Highwaisted said...

you crazy girl! that body is bangin like WOAH! stop the madness!

Lee said...

well i'd do you, tard. ;)