Monday, August 30, 2010

just so you all know:


i made white fake fur leg warmers with tassels. that's right bitches. TASSELS. you all know my obsession with tassels and seriously there is nothing that is not made better by them, including these fake fur legwarmers.

i moved into my new place the other day, the crazy bitch moved out and took all her super mario brothers ish with her. i am in 100% love with my new place. my roommates are the nicest people on the planet and drove my crazy ass all over the bay area looking for last minute burning man stuff. i know! right? they don't even know me or know what burning man is, yet there we were at sports authority in daly city discussing the pros and cons of different tent stakes. yay for nice people and company cars.
like i said, i had to hook up the pink. and if one is going to hook up pink, it might as well be ruffly booty shorts. right?

last night i had a dream that i was part of a freestyle cypher backstage at that show that ?uestlove (does he still spell it like that?) is the drummer for...what is that fucking show called i can't remember. not jimmy kimmel. jimmy falon? i'm googling hold on. YES, late night with jimmy fallon. anyway it was awesome. yes, that is the entire story. were you hoping for more? there's no more. if you are feeling unsatisfied just scroll up and check out my tits again, they usually make me feel pretty good.

xoxo everyone, see you after the burn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fucking hot, doll.

don't die.

luv you.

hit me up when you get home.

Crystal said...

boobies make everyone feel good! haha
your leg warmers look comfy as ever too.

La Dick said...

hi crystal! yes, boobs are basically the best thing since prozac. they really make the world a better place. some people say it's love that makes the world go round, some people say money. your homegirl here at la dick says it's straight up titties.

liz said...

PHOTOS NEED PHOTOS! I hope you had a fabulous Burn, sigh, the Playa is always in my heeeart.

P.S. I've said it before and I'll say it again, damn girl, you are HOT.

Virginie said...

did you stay at burning man indefinately? ;-)