Saturday, January 23, 2010

goosefoot.

all day yesterday i was looking forward to finishing some work so i could smoke weed, take a xanax and watch "Up in the Air" under a blanket with my chihuahua.


(that's my hand. pre nails did obvs)

Then i found out that "Up in the Air" is some bitch ass romantic comedy and not the G rated CGI film i thought it was. turns out that movie is just called "Up". FML. sorry george, i'll take a computer animated dude in a balloon any day over your wrinkly-eyed smirk face.

and did you know that in Russia they call houndstooth "goosefoot"? awesome!

5 comments:

Highwaisted said...

UP is one of the greatest movies of all time. YOU MUST SOURCE IT OUT AND WATCH IT IMMEDIATELY.

La Dick said...

i'm all over it. and i'm assuming xanax and weed can only make it better.

liz said...

"...i'm assuming xanax and weed can only make it better."...I would imagine so. getting horizontal in a xanax puddle and watching movies = Good Times!

annie said...

how do you get xanax in canada? I've specifically asked my doctor about it before, cause I'd heard Britney was doin it, and all kinds of wacky celebs, so I trusted it was the shit. But she always outright refuses and gives me some other such useless junk

La Dick said...

annie, it is seriously a life saver for me when i'm having anxiety. i could be in a plane crashing to the ground in a ball of fire and i'd be like "eh, whatever."