Wednesday, April 20, 2011

first of all

dear half of my facebook friends, i don't care how fucking far you ran today or at what time, and when you post it pretending to complain about your 6 am 12 mile run what you are really doing is attention seeking and it's annoying. run or don't, at the crack of dawn or not, i don't give a fuck. and neither does anyone else except possibly your few sycophantic friends who are jealous and have no self esteem so they say "omg i couldn't even run three miles, you are amazing how do you fit it all in you crazy superwoman!" stop it! stop encouraging the attention seeking. enough is enough. (this doesn't apply to my friends who actually run competitively and just want to update everyone on their progress. there's a difference.)

take a minute and read the above conversation. that is the future of our nation. we are totally fucked.


in other news wow i am obsessed with these nail things. i have sweated minx since they first arrive on the scene, but i'm too OCD to let someone else do my nails. i used to have ghetto tips (pointy claw ones, duh) but i got sick of sitting on the other side of the table watching like a hawk and grinding my teeth and sweating as the nail tech filed slightly imperfectly and i would go home and redo them myself anyway. no more. now i am sticking to this ghetto sally hansen shit. this photo is from the first day i put them on so my nails are short. these things actually lasted 10 days and my nails underneath grew out perfectly and are now super long and ready for the next round. which is herringbone. i think. is herringbone played out? i can't tell. i also bought tiger and silver from sephora. i'll let you know how it goes. thank you so much liz! i would never have thought to try these before your post. who knew drug store nail game could be so tight?


i will keep him.

7 comments:

Valency said...

1. AMEN on the Facebook rant... I also figured out that the more people post "I love my boyfriend/husband" posts and "I love you so much" on Facebook is directly related to how fucked up their relationship is.

2. Love the nails - did you get those done at a salon or do 'em yourself?

3. Boy = Super fabulous! :)

La Dick said...

valency!!! i missed you! where have you been darling???

i did the nails myself - you can buy the sally hansen nail strips at drug stores. they are super easy to do and last longer than nail polish. adore.

thanks for the boy support. =) he is fabulous on so many levels.

liz said...

ooh! he's cute!

and SEE? aren't those nail stickers fabulous? I mean swimming/snorkeling/surfing and they stayed on for 3 weeks until I scraped 'em off!

"i'm too OCD to let someone else do my nails"--me too, completely.

people have always complimented me on my nails and then seemed shocked when I say I do them myself. like it's so hard? what are we, helpless females or something? ;)

Alecia said...

Hahaha! Love the FB rant.

Valency said...

Almost done with my BFA and almost done with New Mexico - we're moving back to England in December! Well, the husband moves in November, the boys and I will head over in December... Doing another 3-year stint for the AF.

And if I wasn't such a tard, I could have read that you did the nails yourself in the blog post... I was speed reading in my photo class (I was supposed to be working, but was reading blogs instead...)

I bought the fabulous but slightly tacky pink camo Sally Hansen nail sticker things, but I haven't stuck 'em on yet... I need to get on it.

I'm SO GLAD that you are doing well and that you are still as motherfucking hot as ever!! :) Love yooooooou!

annie said...

aaawwwwww, you so happy. Is good. Is very good.

Facebook status passive agressive bragging losers are THEEEWOOORST. Hate them, like so hard. I have over half of my "friends" hidden now. I know I could just man up and delete their annoying butts but I'm a scaredy pansy and I fear I'd see one of them the exact next day, or just hurt someone's feelings I don't want to. Thing is, I still like a lot of the worst cases of doing this, just in real life, NOT online. People can be so cool face to face, SO fucking brutal online. Whatever, hide it is, sorry dudes. Have to keep your sanity.

Highwaisted said...

omg fuck yes to that facebook rant. nobody fucking cares how long you ran you attention seeking insecure mental case!

god you have no idea how annoying this is i completely agree.

i also completely agree with the other above comment about couples saying i love you. ugh so annoying.